Booo.. yah! Welcome to my little blog. My last tweet was :
""

follow me on Twitter or add me on Facebook

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Vintage postcards and photos

Have a look at some awesome vintage postcards and photography. It’s really amazing, like a time travel. I was wondering how come old stuff is so pricey and has such a great value, and I realized it’s connected to our inevitable tendency to idealize the past and look at it with nostalgia. This is why we see things that aren’t really there, but that we think and wish there were. Nevertheless, I still love looking at this kind of old photos because it triggers my imagination and opens the door of my fantasies.
vintage cards and photos01

vintage cards and photos02
vintage cards and photos03
vintage cards and photos04
vintage cards and photos05
vintage cards and photos06
vintage cards and photos07
vintage cards and photos08
vintage cards and photos09
vintage cards and photos10
vintage cards and photos11
vintage cards and photos12
vintage cards and photos13
vintage cards and photos15
vintage cards and photos16
vintage cards and photos17
vintage cards and photos18
vintage cards and photos19
vintage cards and photos20
vintage cards and photos21
vintage cards and photos22
vintage cards and photos23
vintage cards and photos24
vintage cards and photos25
vintage cards and photos26
vintage cards and photos27
vintage cards and photos28
vintage cards and photos14 
via :  http://artsyspot.com/vintage-postcards-and-photos/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 #man-called-zonkee. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan