Booo.. yah! Welcome to my little blog. My last tweet was :
""

follow me on Twitter or add me on Facebook

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

15 Extremely Shocking Ads Ever

 Get Them Off Your Dog (Frontline, Flea & Tick Spray)
Shocking Ads10


Stranger Radio Station
Shocking Ads01
While doing this post about shocking ads, various thoughts are coming in my mind. The first one is that I should start my own advertising agency. why? Because by creating all kinds of funny, shocking and odd ads you can get paid for it. Anyhow lets take a look at some shocking ads which are just waiting to amaze you.
15 photos
Extreme Hot n spicy (Mama Itos Wasabi Boules)
Shocking Ads02
When You Use a Mobile While you Drive, Your Head is Somewhere Else (Fundación Seguros Caracas)
Shocking Ads03
You can lose more than your patience
Shocking Ads04
Eye Boner (the Orange Apple)
Shocking Ads05
You Can’t Afford to be Slow in an Emergency – Act Now for the Planet (WWF)
Shocking Ads06
Bad Food, Bad Dog (Nutri Balance)
Shocking Ads07
How Long Can You Stay On? (The Economist)
Shocking Ads08
Your Contribution Can End Child Labour (Social Ad)
Shocking Ads09
Nothing Gets to You Like a Letter (Deutsche Post)
Shocking Ads11
I Send You Something Very Personal – My Finger
Shocking Ads12
Join the Forces of Darkness and save the Planet (WWF Earth Hour)
Shocking Ads13
Routine sucks (Terra Travel)
Shocking Ads14
For frequent use (3M Earplugs 1271, Calendar)
Shocking Ads15
 source: http://thewondrous.com/15-extremely-shocking-ads-ever/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 #man-called-zonkee. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan